BANSAL GROUP and its subsidiaries are committed to protecting your personal information and respecting your privacy. We conduct our business in compliance with applicable laws on data privacy protection and data security
In order to maintain your trust, we adhere to the following principles:
- We will never sell, rent or disclose your personally identifiable information to outside parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent.
- We will only share your data with those you ask us to share it with, such as your colleagues, your advisors, and your clients.
- We have implemented appropriate security safeguards to protect your data in accordance with industry standards.
How We Protect Your Data
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration or disclosure of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
- We will continue to revise policies and implement additional security features as new technologies become available.